Working at ADRA is more than just a job—it’s an opportunity to be a part of something bigger. Our work is making a difference in the lives of millions around the world. Through hard work, perseverance, and deep commitment we turn limited resources into life-changing solutions.
At ADRA we believe that through humanitarian acts we make known the just, merciful and loving character of God. Although we operate as a corporate office, our connection with the Adventist church provides us with a heightened commitment to what we do. We come together as a community with a desire to change the world, while encouraging our staff to thrive both professionally and personally
Working at ADRA has its perks!
Here is what our work environment has to offer you:
- Opportunity to empower communities and individuals.
- Supportive colleagues that care for each other beyond the workplace.
- Forward thinking mindset open to new ideas and technologies.
- Flexible and family-oriented work life balance.
- The chance to take initiative and grow professionally.
making a difference
Our staff remain involved with communities and ensure the ongoing support and development of implemented projects. As an ADRA team member, you will have the satisfaction of knowing and seeing that your work makes a lasting and sustainable impact around the world. You will never forget the smiling faces of the people for whom you’ve created a brighter future.
Current job openings will be listed here, as well as on ADRA Internationals website where you can find every listing for all ADRAs globally. Alternatively you can check out the link (NGOS in Thailand) and see what other opportunities NGOs have within Thailand.
Position: Evaluation Consultant
Location: Mae Sot, Tak Province
Project: Vocational Training to Prepare Refugees for Return Phase I (VTRR I)
Starting Date: May 2017
Closing Date for Job Application: April 20 2017
Job Description: The Field Coordinator is responsible for project activities according to DIP and in consultation with CSOs. To ensure a good flow of information between the beneficiaries (field), local stakeholders and the Project Manager.
- At least 10 years’ experience in development field, particularly in livelihoods and technical and vocational skill sector
- Experience in working with refugee communities would be beneficial
- Experience in conducting similar scale evaluations
- Concrete experience in providing written reports
Applications should be submitted no later than April 16 2017
Applications are to be in English and include the following;
- a resume of not more than 3 pages
- a cover letter
- detailed budget to carry out this evaluation, costs including consultant fee, international or domestic flight, accommodation in the field and in Bangkok (ground transportation during the field assessment will be covered by ADRA and ACTED
- contact details of 2 references
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.