Working at ADRA is more than just a job—it’s an opportunity to be a part of something bigger. Our work is making a difference in the lives of millions around the world. Through hard work, perseverance, and deep commitment we turn limited resources into life-changing solutions.
At ADRA we believe that through humanitarian acts we make known the just, merciful and loving character of God. Although we operate as a corporate office, our connection with the Adventist church provides us with a heightened commitment to what we do. We come together as a community with a desire to change the world, while encouraging our staff to thrive both professionally and personally
Working at ADRA has its perks!
Here is what our work environment has to offer you:
- Opportunity to empower communities and individuals.
- Supportive colleagues that care for each other beyond the workplace.
- Forward thinking mindset open to new ideas and technologies.
- Flexible and family-oriented work life balance.
- The chance to take initiative and grow professionally.
making a difference
Our staff remain involved with communities and ensure the ongoing support and development of implemented projects. As an ADRA team member, you will have the satisfaction of knowing and seeing that your work makes a lasting and sustainable impact around the world. You will never forget the smiling faces of the people for whom you’ve created a brighter future.
Current job openings will be listed here, as well as on ADRA Internationals website where you can find every listing for all ADRAs globally. Alternatively you can check out the link (NGOS in Thailand) and see what other opportunities NGOs have within Thailand.
Position: HR Officer
Location: Chiang Mai province
Project: Chiang Mai Head office
Starting Date: January, 2018
Closing Date for Job Application: December 8, 2017
Job Description: Oversee the recruitment process of all staff, day to day HR procedures, management policy and practice and visa processes for non-Thai staff.
- Bachelor Degree in one or more of the following : Human Resources
- Ability to work in a Christian context
- Minimum of 2-year experience in HR positions
- Aged 23+ years
- Ability to successfully develop a human resource database and systems
- Understanding of diversity in working environment
- Ability to handle work efficiently and accurately under time constrains
- Strong computer skills (Including Microsoft Office proficiency)
- Current driver’s license for a car a must
- Excellent public relation and communication skills
- Hands on and able to perform work independently
- Excellent command of spoken and written Thai
- Fluent in English is an advantage
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you are interested please submit your CV and any related documents to our Human Resource Department by December 8, 2017.
Human Resource Department – ADRA Thailand
Address 178/95 World Club land Soi 2, Moo7, Chiang Mai – Hang Dong Road,
T.Nongkwai, A.Hang Dong, Chiang Mai 50230 Tel.053-839402
or E-mail: email@example.com
Changing the world, one life at a time
© Copyright 2017 – ADRA THAILAND
CREATED BY BRITTANIE MCLEAN l ALL RIGHTS RESERVED l POWERED BY WORDPRESS